Knowing you want to buy a home is one thing; knowing what you can pay for is quite another. Too often, dreams and reality collide: You’re yearning for a four-bedroom Colonial, but your wallet can handle only a two-bedroom bungalow. So how do you filter the myriad options out there? Welcome to Step 3 in our 2016 Home-Buying Guide, […]Read More...
Latest Real Estate
- $999,999 - 271 Euclid Avenue
- $544,900 - 36236 Village Road
- $799,900 - 3071 Westbridge Gln
- $725,000 - 7092 Jackson Dr
- $350,000 - 1444 Highridge Dr
- $2,195 - 3431 Tinker Street , Unit A
- $3,385 - 382 Marina
- $1,288,000 - 339 Catherine Drive
- $299,000 - 1068 Eagle Mountain Drive
- $349,000 - 170 W Diana St , Unit 29
- $625,000 - 1146 Downing St
- $819,000 - 206 Hanover Drive
- $260,000 - 37622 Ruby Lane
- $328,950 - 11035 Bay Shore
- $549,000 - 7924 Glenties Lane Lane
- $1,950 - 17263 Owen Street , Unit #2
- $689,000 - 28145 Glenmeade Way
- $709,000 - 5323 Butterfield Street
- $519,000 - 127 Warner St
- $602,000 - 24034 Via Alisol
Teresa is very thorough from start to finish. From the comps of local homes sold to every little detail, she went above any beyond what other agents have done for me in the past. We not only used her services for buying our residence but she simultaneously... (more)
She is an amazing realtor from the beginning to the end. I highly recommend her to all in the market. You will get all that you need and more. She is genuine and a hard worker. Really takes your needs and delivers. She drove us around tobevwry property that... (more)
From the very first moments of meeting Theresa we knew she was the realtor for us. She was. Very open communicator and listend to what we were looking for and found us the perfect townhouse within just days of working with us. She is positive modivated and... (more)
Review Teresa Karam on Zillow.com
Orange County "Fix and Flip" Meetup
• What we'll do"Everything you ever needed to know aboutreal estate investing, but were afraid to ask” The Los Angeles Real Estate Investors Club holds quarterly "Basic Training Real Estate Boot Camps" in 2018. Basic training for new real...
Orange County "Fix and Flip" Meetup
• What we'll do"Everything you ever needed to know aboutreal estate investing, but were afraid to ask” Our sister meetup, the Los Angeles Real Estate Investors Club, holds quarterly "Basic Training Real Estate Boot Camps" in 2018. Basic...
Orange County Option trading group
Attend our bi-monthly potluck (bring some snack and/or beverage) event. Each attendee will be given an opportunity to introduce themselves and to share with all of us what methodologies they're incorporating when choosing the options trades to...
In a presentation at a REALTOR® University Speaker Series held recently, Ken Fears, NAR’s Director of Housing Finance and Regional Economics, discussed his proposal for a new mortgage product that helps homeowners build up equity faster while keeping loan payments still affordable. The blended product also improves financial intermediation by providing a better match of the maturity […]Read More...
For the seventh consecutive month, the gap has widened between what home owners say their home is worth compared to what appraisers say, according to Quicken Loans’ August 2015 Home Price Perception Index. Home owner estimates now stand 2.65 percent higher than appraiser opinions, the largest gap in more than a year, according to the […]Read More...
Very interesting information from the NAR: One of the Federal Housing Administration’s (FHA) important functions is to provide insurance on low down payment mortgages. The majority of FHA-financed mortgages have a down payment of 3.5%. A homebuyer can get assistance for the down payement from a relative, an employer-sponsored program, or a state or […]Read More...
It may seem perfectly logical to call the agent on the yard sign while driving around your dream neighborhood searching for your next house. The sign might have a QR code or text code to allow you to quickly access more information—but beware. Your information goes directly to the listing agent and the listing agent works […]Read More...
Many people have a misconception about a buyers agent and don’t realize how valuable one can be. Here is what a buyers agent, such as myself, will do for you: Listings found for you, sent to you, of the types of houses you like, in the areas you want to live in. Some maybe listing not yet on MLS. Custom […]Read More...
Many people contact me about homes they see listed online for under 200k in Orange County! Unfortunately, this does not exist in our current marketplace. What people are finding and referring to are homes which are land leases. I have come to realize many people don’t know what this means so I decided help explain […]Read More...